Sunday 21 October 2012

Network Marketing Online: Capture Leads Or Send People To Online Presentations?

For a few years now, it has been taught that if you want to succeed in online network marketing, that you should send people to your squeeze page and follow up with your leads about the opportunity. While this approach does work, I wanted to see the conversion ratios between:

Sending people directly to the company's online presentation so that people can make a decision on the spot if this program is for them or not.

or......

Follow what everyone else has been saying for years that the fortune is in the follow up
and that everyone should collect emails from prospects for consistent follow up.

I am in this opportunity right now which has an online presentation of about 20-30 minutes. When I first started with them, I did what the owners said. I collected emails and did it for a month or two. During that time, I was able to get around 500 leads into my Aweber account. From that I got 3 paid signups.

Even though I added like 15 different messages in the follow up sequence in my auto-responder, very few (3 people) decided to join.

That frustrated the heck out of me.

So I wanted to see what would happen if I did not collect anyone's email and send all my traffic online to the company's video for direct closing. The results are in........

The conversions are higher and I am able to sign up more people now then I did when I was grinding it out collecting emails of prospects. Every other day, I am getting one or two new unpaid and paid signups.

You don't have to build a list to do better online with your business. You want the most people to see the online video presentation every single day and those who don't join are not that interested in that opportunity. 

If someone is not interested, your follow ups will not matter at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment