Friday 19 October 2012

Deadly Mistakes I Made When I Started My Internet Business - Avoid Them at All Cost

Do you want to know the mistakes I made when I got started with my internet business online?

I have made almost all the mistakes a newbie can make online and I bet you might be making one of these mistakes.

In this article I will not only show you some of my mistakes but also give you advice on how you can avoid them.

1. I wanted everything for free.

2. I was lazy enough to create content.

3. I never focused on marketing.

4. I did not build my list initially.

5. Failed to develop relationship with my list.

6. Did not create high ticket products and coaching program.

7. Did not create a sales funnel.

8. Did not setup a tracking system.

Here you go.

1. I wanted everything for free.

I hunted for free hosting, auto-responder service, domain name and wanted free traffic.

These are the most important aspects of starting an internet business. Make sure you avoid this free mind set and at least grab the important tools I have mentioned above using a quality paid service.

2. I was lazy enough to create content.

Unique quality content is king. Content will help you to drive traffic and create products. Write content every day for at least an hour per day if you wish to earn massive income in the long run.

3. I never focused on marketing.

60% of your time should go in driving traffic to your website. Remaining 40% of your time should go in creating products and communicating with your list.

4. I did not build my list initially.

This was a huge mistake, start building your list from day one.

5. Failed to develop relationship with my list.

Communicate with your list regularly and help them solve their problems.

6. Did not create high ticket products and coaching program.

These 2 types of products will make you maximum revenue. Start creating them from day one.

7. Did not create a sales funnel.

It is important that you set up your products in such a way that they get promoted using emails through your auto-responder on autopilot. Start setting up your sales funnel today.

8. Did not setup a tracking system.

If you fail to set up your tracking system you will never know what is working and what is not working for your online business. I mistakenly considered one of my internet businesses a huge failure even though it was a massive success in the long run because I did not track my sales funnel.

No comments:

Post a Comment