Sunday 28 October 2012

Attraction Marketing| How to get people to beg you for what you are selling!

Attraction Marketing is not a new concept my any means.

However it is a very misunderstood process.

In this Article you will learn how to generate your own highly targeted leads for your Network Marketing Opportunity and finally have your share of success in MLM.

First let's understand the concept behind the"Attraction Marketing" system. When a person seeks out to purchase a product they in a sense are not looking for that product per say.

They are looking to solve a problem.

I like to quote Mike Dillard on this:

"Nobody who bought a drill was looking for a drill, they were looking to make a hole." 

When I heard that the first time in These 7 Free Videos I literally felt like I found the solution to the issues in my marketing over the years.

You see, I was listening to my "Leadership" and they didn't know any more about marketing a network marketing business then I did.

So it was a classic case of the "Blind Leading the Blind".

Nobody was earning any income and we were all sitting around scratching our heads trying to figure out why the "system" of giving out company printed materials, DVD's and hotel meetings were not producing the types of income we wanted. In fact, they were not producing income at all.

Now don't get me wrong these techniques do work, but I'm sure like me you are sick and tired of the slow track to success like I was.

I discovered the "Attraction Marketing" system with MLSP just a few short months ago. And since that time my network has grown to over 4,000 distributors all over the world.

Need Proof? Click Here and take a look at my downline screenshots.

It's interesting that as soon as I started following the "Attraction Marketing" model my income went into the 5 figure a month range and has not stopped growing. I am only telling you this to show you how effective the attraction marketing system works.

And that if you have not started learning about it's true power for your business then it's time you take the plunge.

No comments:

Post a Comment