Tuesday 16 October 2012

FULL REVIEW: High Traffic Academy by Vick Strizheus

I joined High Traffic Academy only three months ago and here I am with a full review. 

It started when I got an email from a guy named Vick Strizheus. He told me that it was possible to get 364,000 visitors to my website in one day. At first, I didn't believe him. I mean it was an outrageous claim. 

364 THOUSAND VISITORS IN 1 DAY!? Really? That's impossible..

Nevertheless, my eyes were glued to reading the email. The fact that he said that it was possible got my attention. Eventually I got to the part where he told me that he was going to show me how he did it absolutely free. 

It was something I couldn't pass up on. I clicked the link through the email and "boom" there I was on a website where he was talking directly to me.

I watched the video all the way through and I was simply amazed at how easy he made it all look. Everything I read on the email was true. And Vick had the proof to back it up. He promised to send me a link to join High Traffic Academy in a few days when there were available slots, because apparently, every time he opened up his program, it sold out in less then 3 minutes.

I had a good feeling about it all. I felt his energy and I really thought to myself that this guy could really help me. I waited and waited, excited to see a new email pop up in my inbox coming from Vick. 

A few days went by and there it was, sitting in my inbox. My official invitation to join High Traffic Academy. I knew needed to get in fast, so I clicked on through and voila. Next thing you know, I'm an official member of High Traffic Academy. 

The content and membership area was definitely something incredible. I've been a member for a ton of courses and programs but High Traffic Academy had a completely refreshing feel to it. There were exact step by step modules on where to start, where to go, what to do and how to do it. It felt like home.

High Traffic Academy teaches you how to get traffic on DEMAND. Which is something I think everyone trying to make money online should be doing. Aside from that, High Traffic Academy also teaches you the fundamentals of list building. Another marketing strategy to build a sustainable business online. From there, you learn everything there is to know about setting up your website (even if it's your first one), he makes it so easy to follow his steps. 

Then Vick Strizheus goes through how to advertise your website and even better, where to advertise your website.

It doesn't end there. Inside the members area, each member is given the very same tools and resources Vick uses in his own business. So you know it's the real deal. The tools include a very easy to use link tracking tool (amazing for monitoring how well your advertisements are doing), another easy tool to use, Easy Landing Page Pro (build your website in less then 3 minutes) and my personal favorite.. the High Traffic Academy URL Scraper. Which basically grabs all the websites relevant to your own website and puts them in a list from highest quality to lowest.

All these tools alone costs thousands of dollars in monthly fees, but Vick (being the generous guy he is) actually decided to give it away for FREE. Incredible, I know.

With all the tools to make you a really powerful marketer, it really comes down to being no brainer. I used all of these resources and newly obtained wisdom and knowledge and infact managed to quadruple my income in less then 90 days. I learned the ins and outs of where to get traffic and how to monetize that traffic. I went from a complete newbie that knew absolutely nothing about marketing and now I'm making a full time income online. 

I've became an experienced email marketer, just from what Vick Strizheus and Frank Kern (yeah, Frank Kern!) teaches inside the members area.

So here I am, 3 months into High Traffic Academy and now partners with Vick Strizheus, making more money online than I thought was ever possible. I talked to Vick and we decided to let you watch the exact same free video training I took to get started with High Traffic Academy.

No comments:

Post a Comment