Sunday 19 August 2012

You Don't Want to Make Money Online...be Truthful! Yes I'm talking to you!


Interesting headline no? You don't want to make money online....I can tell....

I actually said this to someone that I am mentoring...
I've done ok online...I made almost $500k last year...I say just "ok" because there are people making $500k online every month...so believe I don't think I'm so far above everyone and some hot shot Gurur..because I'm not....but I can and have helped people make money online.

I told him "your not serious about making money online...I've given you very direct exact things to do to make money online....I've shown you my paypal accounts and my stats...do you not believe I know what I"m talking about and can help you?"

He said.."oh yes I believe you sure. of course"

I said "then why are you following the exact steps in detail..and doing this with an urgency and passion?"

He said..(making excuses...as we all do at first) " I've done some of the things you told me....and I will finish the rest"

I told him.."I told you something to do almost 3 months ago and you didn't complete it all the way....I'm giving exact ways to make money...I know these work because I've done them for years..."

I told him...."your not serious about making money online....if you were serious you would implement everything I told you to do right away and ask what's next...instead your waiting months to get things done"

Finally he admitted...."ya your right...I'm just being lazy...I should do more"
=======A couple of things to take away from this...

I've seen many WSO's giving the exact details on how to make a strategy work...then I see reviews about...no this doesn't work...I've tried that already...I tried it for 15 minutes...nope doesn't work....

There is so much information online...showing you how to make money..sure some of it is bogus..but there is a ton of good info online..from WSO's...to Clickbank....to youtube.....

You know what's funny....the same thing that happened with the person I was mentoring....

I could give 100 people right now the exact way to make $3,000 a month online..that I know for sure works....

100 people would sign up....
80 people would never reply back to my email...
20 would take the first steps....
maybe 1 person would actually go thru the entire process and get it done.and make $3,000 a month.

This is the 100% Truth!
There is MORE than enough information to make any amount of money that we want online....it's all out there.

The problem is our mindset....
If you don't commit yourself 100% to making this a business and going forth with passion..your not going to make it..your going to continue on....looking for the quick fix.

I want to Motivate you today
You need to decide if you want to be in the same place 1 month..6 months....a year from now..

I want you to imagine that....
1 year from now...your still in front of the same computer....in the same house....working the same job...making the EXACT same amount of money....still spending hundreds or thousands on courses....

That is not what you want...that is not what I want to see any of you go thru...

You need to decide right now....what it is that's going to motivate you to go forward...

You notice all the extremely successful people on and offline...are all motivated....they knew they were going to make it no matter what.

I need everyone that reads this to decide right now....what's going to switch you into overdrive mode?

Is it the freedom to spend more time with your family?

Freedom of traveling anywhere you want anytime?

Being able to buy your daughter the birthday gift she really wants?

Not have to wake up with misery written all over your face everyday because your going to that job that you hate with a passion?

What is your motivating factor...think about it right now...

Take that thought...and implant that deep into your mind...right now...

Let that be the desire and passion that will propel you forward into greatness...

We need something that motivates us greatly....besides just money itself....there is a mission behind all money...all of us have a different mission for it....

From this point on...no more excuses....

It doesn't matter you don't have enough money for hosting..find a way....you find a way to pay for the 1,000 channels you have on your cable TV right? Make sacrifice right now...

It doesn't matter you say you don't have time...make it...you find enough time to sit in front of the TV for 2 hours every night dont' you..

It doesn't matter you "think" you don't have everything you need to get started....you do....you have the ability to do anything you want to....it's all in front of you..don't wait until the perfect conditions to start...they will never be perfect.


This post may seem a little harsh..please believe me I want nothing more than to see everyone do well online....but we need to stop blaming situations or other people why we are not succeeding..

You are the reason your not successful yet...You...nothing else..

Every single one of us has the potential to be great...I believe that 100%

Every single person reading this has the ability to be financially free by the end of the year....I believe that 100%...

As you browse online...and get tips and suggestions...don't ever let anyone tell you .no that wont work...or no you can't make that much money....

There is no limit to what you can do.....I believe that 100%...

Change your mindset right now...

Fill your thoughts and surroundings with positivity ONLY....

No comments:

Post a Comment