Thursday 10 May 2012

Article Writing Secrets - My Proven Article Writing Concepts Uncovered

Even the most seasoned writing professionals go through phases when it seems that there is just no inspiration to be found anywhere. When I go through my period of writer's block I have a few article writing ideas that work every time to get my creative juices flowing again and I've decided to share one of them with you in case you find yourself in the same situation.

Situation: Have Topic, Will Travel

There's nothing worse than having a topic to write on and running low on things to say about it. When this happens to me, I break out a pen and paper (or my trusty dry erase board) and I start brainstorming. This can be as simple as Who, What, When and Where and that's usually where I start.

For example, let's say you want to write an article about yard darts. On your pad or your computer if you want to do it that way, start by writing questions that center on your topic.

Here are the ones I would start with on yard darts:

- Who invented yard darts?

- What are the rules for playing yard darts?

- When did yard darts first become popular?

- Where were yard darts first played?

As you can see, coming up with these basic questions is no problem at all and they then become a springboard from which you can easily craft four different articles on yard darts. It is just as easy to do the same with more in-depth topics as well, so give these article writing ideas a try and see how easy it works for you!


-Fabian Tan

No comments:

Post a Comment