Monday 22 June 2015

Take Massive Action + Conquer Fears + Perserverance = Success

My favorite super hero of all time is the Dark Knight aka Batman. I like the whole idea of conquering your fears and insecurities, and then using it as power to achieve greatness.

Bruce Wayne was a fearful kid that felt lost in a world without his mother and father who were shot and killed by a criminal. He could’ve easily became a miserable man and lived a depressing life despite inheriting an endless supply of money, but he decided to take matters into his own hands and do something about the uncontrollable criminal activity going on in his city.

Bruce Wayne trained himself to reach his peak mentally and physically so that he would be prepared to fight the criminals within Gotham. The last thing he had to do was conquer his fear of bats and use it to his advantage(which led to the creation of Batman).

I like to think of myself as batman(if I had the resources and technology I'd probably be crazy enough to design the suit and attempt to fight crime). I strive to reach my potential mentally and physically and conquer any fear that attempts to block my path to success. In this case I do it mostly because I want to reach financial freedom.

I understand that money can’t buy happiness, but it can buy freedom to live the life I want to live. That is why I make sure I do something every day to build my business, increase my knowledge, develop self-discipline, and increase my physical abilities. The minute I wake-up I do 100 pushups and I go into a 45 minute bodyweight workout. I then get right into my daily tasks that I wrote down on the previous day.

Bruce Wayne mastered all the skills necessary to successfully become Batman and he was able to do that because of his motivation to prevent future crimes after experiencing the murder of his parents and his commitment to ridding Gotham of criminal activity(which his father asked of Bruce in his will).

That is what you need to do as an entrepreneur.

  • figure out what you want to do and why you want to do it
  • take daily action that will help you reach your goals.
  • respect the process of mastering necessary skills while developing self-discipline, fearlessness, and relentless will power
  • Persevere through the dullness of repetition and the disappointments along the journey

No comments:

Post a Comment