Monday 1 June 2015

How To Increase Your Fiverr Gig Orders 100%

One of the biggest problems I run into with people when talking about Fiverr is how to find people to actually buy your gig. To many people seem to think that simply posting your gig is enough to bring people in, and this just isn't true.

Yes people will find your gig a lot easier when you have a lot of good feedback, but if your gig is still new. Then it's time to go out, and hustle a bit.

So I'm going to show you exactly how I find new clients for my new gigs.

For this example I will be using a hypothetical Facebook Fan Page Creation gig.


1) Look at the request board on the side.


2) As you can see, someone is requesting to have a Facebook Fan Page built. Now right off from the start, we know this person is already committed to buying a gig. This will make converting them a lot easier, and quicker.

3) Now the next thing your going to do is click on the request, and it will bring you to a message screen.



Step 3) Now I keep a notepad on my computer of sales pitches already written out for a specific gig. So all your going to have to do is cut and paste, or go ahead and create one if you don't have one. Make sure your always tell the buyer exactly what their getting, and always include a link to your gig and sample.



4) That's it!

All you need to do is browse around the various categories, and reload the page to get the latest new requests. I do this maybe 15 mins a day, and I gain on average an extra 10-15 clients.

Remember to not go crazy with your messages, and confine them to people who might find your gig useful.

No comments:

Post a Comment