Thursday 23 April 2015

How To Increase Your Internet Marketing Productivity Overnight

Hey everybody,

I wanted to share a tip that can potentially increase your marketing goals overnight!

Ready?

Okay, this tip I actually learned from a sales guy, but it still applies.

This may be a bit obvious, but it works for me!

1)You basically create a schedule of everything you need to do each day.

Writing your thoughts on paper can release the load on everything on your mind, which may help you think more clearly on your internet marketing goals.

2) The next tip is to create a star on the tasks that you want to focus on that day.


Trust me! In my experience, this helps a LOT! It should help you gain some good flow in the way you go about your schedule. NO, I'm not telling you to be so very very specific; but getting your intentions down on paper has a way of those actions being accomplished
very much more smoothly! Keep reading for tip 3!


3) Create a top 10 that will have the greatest factor in progressing in your goals. Then circle a further top three from that top 10 list and focus on them!

An important part of internet marketing, is to spend your time not only on the 'right'' tasks but the most important.

We all need a focus factor too, and I believe these tips can help you move forward, no matter what's your marketing plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment